INSURANCE & FINANCING
It’s never too late to achieve the healthy, beautiful and functioning smile you’ve always wanted. More adults than ever before are opting to straighten their teeth with adult braces and Dr. Brooke is proud to offer treatment options that are specifically designed for mature mouths.
COST & PAYMENT OPTIONS
The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Our staff will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option, so that you can make the best choice. We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget and you will know precisely what to expect before beginning the treatment.
Whether you need a more complex or simpler treatment, at Brooke Orthodontics we offer convenient ways to pay for your care with low down payment and interest-free financing.
For further information regarding our fees or financing options please contact us at 403-278-1933 or email us, (email@example.com).
Determination of Benefits
- There are many different kinds of insurance plans.
- You should contact your employer or union to obtain precise information regarding your benefits and what may be referred to as “preauthorization” requirements.
- We do not have access to your insurance information and you will avoid problems with your insurance company and unforeseen expenses by obtaining this information directly from your employer or union BEFORE you begin treatment. Most plans will not pay for treatment that began before the coverage started even if it is only a few days difference.
- Your insurance company may require that a treatment plan be submitted to them in advance for the determination (or authorization) of benefits.
- If you require this, after the consultation appointment, we will supply you with the proper forms outlining the treatment and fees.
- You may then submit it to your insurance company for benefit determination.
- Most plans only pay a percentage of orthodontic treatment, not the entire cost.
- There may be a deductible clause or a dollar limit or an age limit.
Submission of Completed Claim Forms
- When treatment begins, a completed claim form will be given to you to send to your insurance company. This form only needs to be submitted once.
- Each time you make a payment we will issue you a receipt which you then submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.